Advanced Excel Course is designed for you to gain the skills necessary to use audit and to analyze worksheet data, convert text and validate and consolidate data. The advanced level client currently joins Basic, middle of the road, master and advanced level to convey, regularly, tweaked spreadsheet applications. The advanced level, on a size of one to ten, is an eight `or nine. The information and utilization of Excel never appear to End. Where, it’s developed by Microsoft for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. It features Graphing tools, Pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Application.
The capacity to organize, calculate quantitative information are essential abilities required today in numerous fields. Advanced Excel preparing shows you a tremendous array of skills Analyze information quickly and accurately, Find and expel bugs in your work process and so much more. Taking look at the rundown, chances are great you would already be able to choose something like five aptitudes you could make great utilization of immediately. It allows you to increase the efficiency.
Advanced Excel skills are as follows:
- Advanced Formulas.
- Tables & Formatting.
- Conditional Formatting.
- Advanced Charting.
- Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
- VBA & Macros.
- Using Excel Productively.
- Data Tables, Simulations & Solver.
Brainpoint will guide you for the difference between the Excel an Advanced Excel. Whereas, Excel is the powerful tool, pulling expected value successfully by applying various functions like VLOOKUP is a basic level Excel and pulling objects like images using formula is Advance level excel.
Syllabus of Advanced Excel is as follows:
- Basics of Excel
- Data Formatting in Excel like Colors, fonts, Bullets etc.
- Basic Storage and Filtering
- Basic Formulae like SUM, COUNT, MAX, MIN etc.
- Spreadsheets Basics
- Creating, Editing, saving and Printing spreadsheets.
- Getting Advance in excel
- Sorting Data by values, colors, etc.
- Filtering by numbers, text, values, logical function, colors
- Using Filter to Sort Data
- Using Auto filter
- Creating a custom AutoFilter
- Advance Filtering Option
- Custom and Conditional Formats
- Creating a custom format
- Create accustom number format
- Conditional Formatting
- Creating Conditional Formatting
- Editing Conditional Formatting
- Adding Conditional Formatting
- Deleting Conditional Formatting from the selected range
- Data Validation
- Specifying a valid range of value of a cell
- Specifying a valid range for a cell
- Specifying custom validation based on a formula for a cell
- Working with Range Names
- Using Range Names
- Creating Range Names
- Using Range Names in Formulas
- Creating Range names from headings
- Deleting range names
- Using Formulas and Functions
- Text Function
- Logical Functions
- Data and Time Functions
- Information Functions
- Database Functions
- Math and Trigonometry Function
- Statistical Functions
- Lookup and Reference Functions
- The absolute and Relative Cell reference
- Relative cell reference
- Absolute cell reference
- Excel Auditing Tool
- Trace precedent
- Remove arrows
- Explore more in Excel
- Freeze of windows
- Splitting of windows
- Paste Special
- Remove Duplicates
- Go to the function tab
- Data Reconciliation
- Managing Tables
- Creating Tables
- Naming the Tables
- Changing the Tables style
- Creating a total row
- Creating a Calculated Column
- Using Filtering in Tables
- Removing the duplicate record
- Getting data
- Creating subtotal
- Using Automatically Outline
- Grouping Data Manually
- Working with Charts
- Creating a Chart
- Formatting a Chart
- Adding Labels
- Changing the chart type, Data source
- Working with Pivot Tables
- Creating a chart
- Adding Pivot table Report fields
- Refreshing Pivot table Reports
- Changing the Summary functions
- Creating a report filter page
- Working with Reports
- Creating Subtotals
- Multiple Level subtotals
- Creating Pivot Tables
- Formatting and Customizing Pivot tables
- Using advanced option for a pivot table
- Pivot charts
- Consolidating data from multiple sheets and files using pivot tables
- Using external data source
- Using data consolidate data
- Show value as ( % of Rows, % of columns, Running Total )
- Viewing subtotal under pivot
- Creating Slicers
- Worksheet Protection
- Protecting your worksheet
- Protecting range with password
- Protecting your Workbook and Excel Files
- Using a Shared Work Book
- Sharing a workbook
- Opening and editing a shared workbook
- Tracking changes
- Resolving conflict in a shared workbook
- Multiple workbooks
- Linking workbooks
- Editing the Link
- Consolidating the workbooks
- What-IF Analysis
- Linking workbooks
- Editing the link
- Consolidating the workbooks
- Working with Macros
- Display the Developer tab
- Changing the Macros security Setting
- Recording and running a Macro
The LOOKUP function in Excel is utilized to seek one segment of information and discover information in the comparing line. For instance, on the off chance that you are looking through a segment of representative IDs the LOOKUP capacity can discover, say, worker number 12345 in the ID segment.
Solver is a Microsoft Excel include program you can use for consider the possibility that investigation. Utilize Solver to locate an ideal (greatest or least) esteem for a recipe in one cell — called the goal cell — subject to imperatives, or breaking points, on the estimations of other equation cells on a worksheet. Solver works with a gathering of cells, called choice factors or just factor cells that are utilized in figuring the recipes in the target and limitation cells. Solver modifies the qualities in the choice variable cells to fulfill the breaking points on requirement cells and deliver the outcome you need for the goal cell.
A Scenario is arrangements of qualities that Excel save and can substitute naturally on your worksheet. You can make and save distinctive gatherings of qualities as situations and after that switch between these situations to see the diverse outcomes.
On the off chance that few individuals have particular data that you need to use in situations, you can gather the data in independent exercise manuals, and after that blend the situations from the diverse exercise manuals into one. After you have every one of the situations you require, you can make a situation synopsis report that incorporates data from all the situations.
Macro is a program or a code which dwells inside the Excel record, which can be utilized to robotize a ton of undertakings in Excel. Despite the fact that macros are mostly connected with Microsoft Excel, this component is accessible in different results of the Microsoft Office suite. Macros are composed in VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), a dialect like Visual Basic.
Microsoft Excel templates is a ground-breaking some portion of Excel involvement and an extraordinary method to spare time. Once you’ve made a format, it will require just minor changes to suit your current purposes and along these lines can be connected to various situations and reused over and over. Exceed expectations templates can likewise enable you to make reliable and alluring records that will awe your associates or bosses and make you put your best self forward.
A sparkline is a minor diagram in a worksheet cell that gives a visual portrayal of information. Utilize spark lines to demonstrate slants in a progression of qualities, for example, regular increments or declines, financial cycles, or to feature greatest and least qualities. Position a sparkling close to its information for most prominent effect.
Financial & statistical functions:
It is another approach to lead scientific calculations in Excel is through capacities. Measurable capacities apply a numerical procedure to a gathering of cells in a worksheet. For instance, the SUM work is utilized to include the qualities contained in a scope of cells.