Brainpoint.net covers all college-based Syllabus T.Y.B.Com Computers new syllabus introduced by the University of Mumbai at the T.Y.B.Com Level. Our classes in mumbai at grant road cover all the important programs topics like MySQL, Excel, and Visual Basic etc. Our teaching method has made it simple and easy to understand with a practical approach. The student has an option to choose between C Programming and Visual Basic. All the topics are covered as per syllabus. After learning this program and his/her proper preparation the student can achieve excellent result in University Exam.
T.Y.B.Com Computers Course Contents:
Data Communication and Networking (Concepts only)
- Data Communication Components
- Data Representation
- Distributed Processing
- Network Basics and Infrastructure
E-Commerce (Concepts only)
- Introduction to E-Commerce
- Features of E-Commerce
- Types of E-Commerce
- Business Models in E-Commerce
- Major B2C Models
- E-Commerce Security
- Payments Systems
- Online Credit Card Transactions
- Limitations of E-Commerce
- Introduction to Database
- Introduction to My SQL
- SQL Basics
- Data Types
- Simple Queries
- Multi Table Queries
- Nested Queries.
- Introduction to Excel
- Cell Formatting
- Financial Functions
- Database Functions
- Conditional Functions
- String Functions
- Mathematical and Statistical Functions
- Data Analysis.
- Introduction to C
- Simple Programming Concepts
- Control Statements, Arrays.
- Introduction to VB
- Introduction to GUI
- Programming Language
- The VB Environment
- Controls and Properties
- VB Data Types
- Programming Structure
- Decisions and Conditions
- Sub Menus and Sub Functions
- Loops and Printing.
Module – I: E- Definition of E-commerce
- Features of E-commerce
- Types of E-commerce (B2C, B2B, C2C, P2P)
- Business Models in E-commerce (Advertising, Subscription, Transaction Fee, Sales Revenue, Affiliate Revenue)
- Major B2C models (Portal, Entailer, Content Provider, Transaction Broker, Market Creator, Service Provider, and Community Provider).
- E-Commerce Security: Integrity, Non repudiation, Authenticity, Confidentiality, Privacy Availability.
- Encryption: Definition, Digital signatures, SSL.
- Payment Systems: Digital Cash, Online stored value, digital accumulating balance payment, Digital credit accounts, digital checking.
- How an Online credit card transaction works. SET protocol.
- Limitations of E-commerce.
- M-commerce (Definition and Features)
Module – II: Advanced MS-Excel
- Creating and using templates, using predefined templates, Adding protection option.
- Creating and Linking Multiple Spreadsheets.
- Using formulas and logical operators.
- Creating and using named ranges.
- Creating Formulas that use reference to cells in different worksheets.
- Database Functions LOOKUP, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP
- Conditional Logic functions IF, Nested IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF, AVERAGEIF
- String functions LEFT, RIGHT, MID, LEN, UPPER, LOWER, PROPER, TRIM, FIXED
Module – III: Advanced MS-Excel
- Date functions TODAY, NOW, DATE, TIME, DAY, MONTH, YEAR, WEEKDAY, DAYS360
- Statistical Functions COUNTA, COUNTBLANK, CORREL, LARGE, SMALL
- Data Analysis
- Filter with customized condition.
- The Graphical representation of data Column, Line, Pie and bar charts.
- Using Scenarios, creating and managing a scenario.
- Using Goal Seek
- Using Solver
- Understanding Macros, Creating, Recording and Running Simple Macros. Editing a Macro (Concept only)
Module – IV: Visual Basic
Introduction to Visual Basic, Introduction Graphical User Interface (GUI)
Programming Language (Procedural, Object Oriented, Event Driven), Writing VB Projects. The Visual Basic Environment
- Introduction to VB Controls
Text boxes, Frames, Check boxes, Option button, Designing the User Interface, Default & Cancel property, tab order, Coding for controls using Text, Caption, Value property and Set Focus method .
- Variables, Constants, and Calculations
Variable and Constant, Data Type (String, Integer, Currency, Single, Double, Date), Naming rules/conventions, Constants (Named & Intrinsic), Declaring variables, Val Function, Arithmetic Operations, Formatting Data.
- Decision and Condition
Condition, Comparing numeric variables and constants, Comparing Strings, Comparing Text Property of text box, Compound Conditions (And, Or, Not). If Statement, if then-else Statement, Case and Ukase function, Using If statements with Option Buttons & Check Boxes. Msg box (Message box) statement Input Validation: Is Numeric function.
- Sub-procedures and Sub-functions, Using common dialog box, creating a new sub-procedure, writing a Function procedure. Simple loops using For Next statements and Do while statement and display output using Msgbox Statement.